글번호

Information on applying to change the portal ID (student e-mail address)

작성일
수정일
작성자
건축학부
조회수

1. Related: Information computer source-7217 (2021.11.16).

2. According to our University Information Computer Center, the portal ID and student email address consisting of student numbers (college number @jnu).ac.kr) is improving and implementing the portal ID (student e-mail address) because there are restrictions on activation of use such as inconvenience and exposure of school number information due to number format, so please apply for a change.

A. Grand Prize.

- (1st) Graduate student. After 13 o'clock on November 16th (Tue), 2021.

- (2nd) Undergraduate. After March of 2022.

Me. Method.

- (Request menu) Chonnam National University portal - login - my information - ID change menu.

- (Change portal ID) → Change ID (5-20 digits or less lowercase + number + special characters '-','_')

- (Change of email address) School number @jnu.ac.kr → Change ID@jnu.ac.kr

※ Changes in email address are automatically reflected when changing portal ID and are limited to Office 365 service users.

C. Precautions

- Office 365, Google WorkSpace, Zoom, etc., which share portal IDs, can be changed 3 hours later.

- Major information systems such as my academic, e-class, and library can be used immediately after ID change.

D. Inquiries: (email)help@jnu.ac.kr, (telephone) 062-530-3681, 062-530-3682

The end of Part 1 of the manual for applying for change of the attached portal ID (student email address).

첨부파일