Information on the operation period of the university's special quarantine week.
A. The Department of University Academic Systems-4758 of the Ministry of Education (April 23, 2021).
Me. Student-2715 (March 5, 2021).
2. In order to prevent the spread of COVID-19, the Ministry of Education has established a plan to strengthen university quarantine measures such as "operation of a special quarantine week" and "operation of an on-site inspection team of educational institutions." We would like to strengthen the COVID-19 prevention system in the university, so please cooperate.
A. Operating period: April 21, 2021 (Wed) ~ May 11, 2021. (Tue)
B. The main contents: Strengthening the COVID-19 prevention system in universities, such as maintaining the in-school management system, wearing masks, managing the facility environment, strengthening the management of living guidance, access management, and preventive education.
Violation of quarantine rules.
○ On campus, at playgrounds, lawns, and squares, more than five people sit and eat.
※ Even if it's less than 4 people, eat only in a space where food and meals are allowed.
○ Eating in an empty classroom, seminar room, club room, etc.
○ More than 5 people gather in a double room in the dorm to eat delivery food.
○ Keeping a distance between seats in the classroom, taking classes for a long time without ventilation, and not wearing a mask.
3. In addition, to prevent the spread of COVID-19, each undergraduate/department should maintain an indefinite temporary closure of various club activity spaces and guide students to refrain from face-to-face meetings and activities (student associations, small meetings, clubs, private meetings, etc.).
- 첨부파일이(가) 없습니다.